Pages

27 April 2008

Good Morning, Sunshine...!!!


The Earth Says Hello...!! It was so nice to wake up to a sunny saturday!! The kids were able to play outside most of the day, much to this mom's own sanity!! My daughter Anna had 9 friends sleepover (yes, I plead temporary insanity), things went very smoothly, though, and I ended up taking them to the mall saturday morning.











I did manage to squeeze in a little bit of shopping, and found some cute things, a very old quilt with a basket pattern, a tole tray, a pair of vintage shadow prints and a pink apron. I also found, at a local antique mall, this cute pink lampshade!




I also found this humungus framed oil, I will most likely sell the frame and the oil canvas separately. The frame alone measures a whopping 38" x 50"!!! Isn't it cool?!!
Today we have a soccer game to go to, then my husband will be tuning my car and I will hopefully be doing some painting... Take care, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Oh you are so lucky! 9 girlfriends to spend the night!! Oh wait not YOUR girlfriends!!YIKES I bet they had a great time. You deserve the MOM of the year award!! Love your new lamp shade!
    JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that new quilt you found. So glad to hear you survived the sleepover.

    Love ya,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that pink basket quilt...well, and all the other stuff too! Many years ago when my daughter was about the age of yours, about 8-9 girls slept over. I caught two of them calling NY in the middle of the night!! It was interesting. You hang in there...they are only young once and it goes by quickly...so enjoy it while you can. Thanks for the peek into your latest shopping adventure! Pat at birdnestontheground

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Sunshine! Love that pink lampshade!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your goodies! I want it all!
    Smiles,
    Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh! I love the quilt, the tole tray and the beautiful seascape painting with it's gorgeous frame!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nine girls for the night -- you're a brave woman! Hope to see you soon! Martha, Vintage Trifles

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin