Pages

07 July 2011

Sweet pink dresser for sale

I hate to see this sweet dresser go... But I have found a wonderful piece to take its place! I have had this pink dresser and mirror for years and it is one of my personal favorite pieces... It is shabby chic at its best!! Lovely original chippiness (revealing an adorable turquoise under) and the sweetest barbola roses!! Before I take it to my booth at Monticello, I thought I would give my blogging friends first dibs... That's how much I love you!!!







  


 The dresser measures 42" wide x 20" deep x 34" tall (65" with mirror)
Price: $225
Pick up only (local delivery can be arranged)

10 comments:

  1. Love the pink. Richard from My Old Historic House

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah darn.....Im a little too far for local pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresser is so sweet! I love it. Too bad I am on the other side of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it would fit into an envelope so you could mail it to Australia..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I am little to far away to pick it up myself ;-) But I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous piece! I agree with Tara...too bad you can't stick in in an envelope. ha!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love it for Minnie Jane's Antique store..4hrs away..I am a lurker on your blog. Always enjoy your blog. Annie Sloan paint I have been wanting to try..got the round brush but havent tried the paint. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...great price for a great piece!!! If I lived in your area I'd go for it...even though I don't have any room for another piece of furniture :) I'm sure it'll go to a great home!

    Cheers...Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet piece. I can see why you have kept it for so long. =)

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dresser is darling! It's so special to find it in original condition with the other color peeking through.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin