Pages

16 November 2008

A Blog Award!!


I have received a blog award from Theresa at Time-Worn Interiors! It is such an honor to be the recipient of such an award, and I am very thankful for the recognition!!

I am supposed to tell you six things about myself, and then pass on this award to six bloggers I love:

1. I am absolutely a chocaholic... I cannot live without chocolate!! It is my ultimate comfort food. Take away my chocolate and you will see my ugliest side...!!

2. I do not like complete silence... When I am home I have to have a TV or radio on, even if I am not paying any attention to it. When I travel I prefer a room facing the busy and noisy road rathen than the quiet one in the back...

3. I love reality TV, my favorite shows are Project Runway and Top Chef, but my ultimate favorite is The Amazing Race! It feels like a true cultural "bath", and I (and my family) love it!

4. I love traveling (hence #3...). If I had the means I would travel often!! When I was growing up, I traveled a lot with my parents, when my dad went on business trips, and by the time I was a young teenager I had visited most countries in western Europe.

5. I am an incorrigible "unfinisher"... I always have several projects going at the same time and NEVER, ever, do I have the self-discipline to finish one before I start a new one. Therefore, I have plenty of UFO's (unfinished objects) laying around at all times!!

6. Even though I absolutely love the sun (after all, I grew up with plenty of it...), my favorite kind of day is a rainy day when I can just cuddle up on the sofa with a cup of Earl Grey tea and a good magazine. If there is thunder and lightning, even better!! As long as I don't have to go anywhere!!

Now, this is the hardest part... There are so many lovely and incredible blogs to choose from, that I just cannot bring myself to pick...!! So, I just pick you! Consider yourself awarded!! Have a great week!!

5 comments:

  1. Isabel congrats on your award! I truly love visiting your site and find great inspiration from all you do here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! NOW, we know you just a tad better!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  3. UFO's I love that! My garage looks like Area 51.I love your blog so congrats on the award because it is a fav site!Happy Junken Trails

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE to add you to my blog favorites. I have so enjoyed my visit here, and am SURE I will want to come back again and again. The story about your grandparents was so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Isabel , Congratulations on your award. I am so with you on the Chocolate. I think it should be its own food group and we should be required to have 4 servings a day! Whats your favorite? Sue

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin