Pages

03 November 2008

From one holiday to the next!!

We had another great Halloween, and the kids had a blast dressing up!! As you can see, my oldest daughter picked the german outfit (I wanted her to wear the renaissance dress...), my middle daughter was a tree fairy, my youngest daughter was a moroccan girl and then we had Power Ranger saving us from evil...!!! Now we're moving on to the next holiday...

What do you think of my new banner? Amidst the changes, I must have accidentally clicked a button that blocked comments, so if you tried to leave one, I apologize!!!

I have also started a new blog, The Lang Gang, where I will be posting pictures of the kids in all their various activities... I figured most of our family, in the US and Portugal, don't really care about my latest vintage finds and would rather go straight to the kids pictures!!! And boy, do I have pictures for them!!! Not much there, yet, but I will be working on it this week!!

In the meantime, Lisa and I will be participating in a Bazaar this Saturday, so I am trying to figure out what I could do in such a short time.... I hope inspiration will hit me soon!! Have a great week!








5 comments:

  1. I love the new banner! I did a double take, for a minute I thought Rita was Anna! They sure are starting to look alot alike. I will be sure to add "The Lang Gang" to blogs I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was one who tried to leave a comment the other day. Your kids costumes turned out darling. Your new banner is wonderful - love it!
    -Karoline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new banner. Thanks for sharing the cute kids and costumes.

    kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isabel, Your new banner is GREAT! I love it!!! Thd kids' costumes are wonderful too. I also recently split blogs for the same reason. Happy posting and Happy Hunting!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin