Pages

27 May 2008

More Barn House...



Following up from the previous post, here are some pictures of Joe and Jermonne's beautiful country home in Washington! I wish I had a better camera, that day... They have done an incredible job decorating their house and I know it is just a matter of time before we see it in a magazine!









































Here is a picture of the things I found at their sale, that day! A couple of ticking pillows and linens, some french books, vintage paper doilies and masking tape, a little compact box, glass lamp and a doll head. If you have a chance to go to their next sale, I highly encourage you!!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing the pictures. Wish I could have gone with you. You scored some great things!

    Love ya!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. A magazine??? HEE HAW!!! :o) That's one of our dreams! Maybe that's why Joe was in the house redecorating rooms before the event...when some pricing/projects should have been done. ;o) We hope there was a scout roaming around during the "home tour."

    Thanks for the wonderful and very generous compliments!

    J & J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! Their house is darling. Thanks for the tour!
    -Karoline

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my!! what a wonderful home and LOVE The goodies you brought back with you!

    xo Heather

    p.s.- when you left your comment on my blog I followed your link that you left... it leads me to some french blog that i CANNOT read! I think you put the wrong url in... go to my post and click your name. I knew that it was you because you signed your name Isabel. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love their home!!! So serene and right up my alley!! Looks like you found some wonderful things there.

    Have a great weekend!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin