Pages

27 July 2008

BARN HOUSE Flea Market - part one!!


Lisa and I excitedly took off early saturday morning to attend the Barn House flea market, hosted by the oh so amazing Joe and Jermonne!! We knew it would be a lot of fun and we were right! After we got lost for a little bit, we made it there and couldn't wait to browse through the booths full of lovely things!!




















J&J live in Battle Ground, WA, in a most incredible property which includes the cosiest country home you will ever see, a great barn and lots of room for chicken, turkeys, goats, etc.!


It was fun to visit with some of our favorite people and to meet new friends!





Here is Cindy Dockins from Tarte in her lovely booth!





... Joy Bayer doing what she does best!











And Aleta Brown from Flourishes in her lovely space.










... Our friend Diane Kaser from Molly Mo's...







...and Lynn Gunderson's awesome space... but where is she?























In addition to some great shopping (I will share pictures of my finds in my next post), we were honored to be judges in the bake off and chilli cookoff between the vendors. Anything to eat some yummy food! The winner of the bake off was this delicious coconut and lime bar (we want the recipe!!), and J&J were the proud winners of the chilli cookoff! It was so good!! Please, if you are ever in the area, come and pay them a visit! Go to their blog for details of their upcoming events!!


6 comments:

  1. What great pictures! I totally forgot about the sale. It looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Isabel, that was such fun. I am getting excited for Lake Oswego!
    JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible sale! I could have spent a fortune there with so many truly gorgeous things. Everyone looks so happy too, what lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Isabel, what fun. That picture of Joy is still cracking me up. I hope you will show pics you took of their house on your next post.

    Your pal,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go!! I have a cousin near Battle Ground. I hope some day I can go back for a visit and do some shopping while I am at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a really fun day!!! I think that is soo great you guys are all friends-you look like you really enjoy each other! Gret picture of Joy!
    Can't wait to see what you bought...
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin