Pages

18 January 2009

Clark County Antiques Show

Lisa and I had a great time today visiting the Clark County Antiques Show!! We were not planning to go, but then Lisa called me yesterday evening and said "I need to get out of the house"!! So, of course, I was up for it!! It was so much fun visiting with our friends, and we came home with some cool treasures...!! We were feeling thrifty, so all our finds were very inexpensive ~ the best part!





























We had a great time visiting with our good friends Joe ~ Barn House and Cindy ~ Tarte, they always put up some beautiful and masterful displays, true eye candy!! See for yourselves!!






















































We always loooove spending time with our sweet friend Joy! She was there with her sister Terri (left), who made her debut at this show...! Terri, you are doing a great job!



































We were very excited to see our friend Susan, her space is always tempting and there are always a ton of things I would gladly take home!!




































Here are the beautiful treasures I brought home with me:





















... large vintage clear plastic and fabric hatbox ($10)...





... gorgeous vintage landscape oil ($20)...



















... darling vintage knitting bags ($5 each!)...























... assortment of fabric covered buttons, vintage lace, tiny forks, millinery flowers, rick rack and crystal knobs (total for everything $22)...







and finally a vintage child's cashing machine ($5)... And it still works!!









17 comments:

  1. Sounds like you gals had fun...I'm loving the cash register, what a find! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Hugz,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that hat box and those vintage knitting bags. Love them! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    Lorri

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you, for getting to attend this wonderful show. Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isabel, looks like you found some great treasures.
    Have a wonderful evening.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Isabel!
    What beautiful displays over there!! And your finds were great! Love the haberdashery assortment, the bags, the hat box, and the cashing machine... they are so beautiful, and pretty inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your finds, Isabel. Looks like a wonderful show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love all of your finds...they are fabulous! Especially that wee cash register...so fun! thanks for sharing- your blog is always so wonderful!
    melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun!! I love the vintage oil painting - the price would be a real bargain around here. I have a red cash register like that one from my childhood (I'm vintage in age, too!!) Thanks for the tour. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, popping over from The Paris Apartment. Love your blog and that vintage toile-esque handbag for just $5!! What a steal! Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooh Fabulous finds! What a great way to "get out of the house!" Take me! Take me!

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon! The basket of *stuff* is my favorite... I loved the sweet post about your mother.
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds! Love the floral vintage knitting bag. I have been wanting one in a local antique mall booth for for so long now, but can never get myself to pay the $28 they are asking for it, even though it is the most gorgeous rose fabric. You are so lucky finding yours for $5!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun! What fun! Thanks for sharing all the really beautiful things. Beautiful fabrics and really unique treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! I think I just found another favorite place to visit. Thank you for the tour. I would love it all. That painting, the cash register... ahhh!
    ~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am soooo sorry I didn't get to see you and Lisa on Sunday...I always miss out on the fun!

    Jermonne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Isabel!!!
    I thought that was you! So nice to "see" you again.

    What wonderful treasures you've found. Love the little cash register and the oil painting is lovely!

    Kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Isabel,

    I love everything about your blog...
    from the fabrics to the little odds and ends, you have wonderful taste in the world of "Shabby chic" and "Vintage" treasures!

    Please come visit me :)
    ~Melanie in Murrieta, Calif.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin