Pages

25 February 2010

Objets trouvés

I feel like I have been a big lazy bum, lately.... I've been struggling to get even the simplest of tasks done, and have been lacking motivation to be productive!! While I have at least been able to keep my kids fed, clean and transported to and from all their sports activities, I feel like I need to get out of this winter funk (Expo is next weekend and I am sooooooo ill prepared!)!! I haven't even had the urge to go junking.... What's wrong with me, geeeeez??!!! Here are my latest finds (some not so recent but new to you)...






I love, love love these new fabrics I just bought, they are from a collection called Rouenneries by French General for Moda!!




... But  my most unusual find has to be this Hershey Kiss.... Life is full of surprises, isn't it...?!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my how I love the stoves... I collect them and the rustier and crustier the better. make your friday a great one my sweet friend.

    smiles,
    sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done it again! You really have an eye for wonderful and unique items. I love what you find.

    I hope that you find your energy and bounce back again soon!

    Take care

    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I found you through Laura's blog.
    Your blog is great! Your stuff is great!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv the hat box cool treasure. Thanks for shareing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great treasures! Don't fret, Winter will be over before you know it and we will be enjoying our yards and gardens once again:) It snowed alllllllll day here today.
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin