Pages

03 September 2009

Fall Premier Show at Monticello




























Lisa and I have been busy this week setting up in the garden area at Monticello for what promises to be an amazing show!!!! The incredible display talent and the quality of the merchandise make this an event not to miss!!! I snapped some pictures to share with you, since I know many of you do not live nearby...


Here are some pictures of our booth...

















































Sue's adorable space (from Bella Shabby)























... The jaw dropping Worthy Goods booth (from our girls Laurie and Debbie)!!















































































Debbie's (My Shabby Roses) darling corner...





































Julie's Kindred Roses picture perfect space!!


































Sweet Carrie's great collections...





















I couldn't get pictures of Joy's or Lynne's spaces, as they were still working like busy bees!!! The show starts tomorrow and runs through the 27th, so if you have a chance to go, I assure you will not be disappointed!!





























17 comments:

  1. Hello Isabel
    Ah Monticello! What a fantastic place. I always look forward to seeing pictures of that placer. So many things that I spot on the photos that I would buy if I lived there! The quality looks really good all round.
    Have a great weekend
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me in complete pain that I can't be there to shop! Oh my word is all good!!!
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your photos are fabulous! What inspiration! Thank you so much for taking the time to post them. Have a great show.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to make a trip up y'alls way. Monticello always has the best stuff and vendors. Between Monticello and Barn House, I do believe I could fill a trailer!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh these pictures are not missing there goal ! This working like a red on a bull! Can i order here ? I like the typewriter, and..LOL

    I am jumping al over here from al the beautiful "goodies"

    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...look at those pretty photos. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isabel, I am completely swooning over your photos of the show. I'm loving everything I'm seeing! SO disappointed I can never see your booths in person :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like fun...I wish I could come. My friend and I visited the mall last year and it was great!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much inspiration! Love the He She pillows there...so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your items, especially the small side table in the 5th picture down. Wish I could come down...

    If you get a chance, stop by my Blog for a visit and say hi! I just put up a new post...
    Have a great weekend,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply awesome! I WISH I could come! I lvoe all of the good here- so inspiring. Our house is for sale, and I have visions of how I might decorate the next one. Good luck and hope you sell tons of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. darn living so far away!! i wish I could make it down for every event! You guys did a rock star job!!
    xoxo, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Isabel!

    It was so great to meet you at Monticello! I loved your booth and getting to visit and take pictures with everybody. I wish I could have been there the next day to shop the show, but maybe I will take you up on that offer and come up by myself next time! It would be so so fun!!!

    Take care,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous photos as always, your booth looks fabulous and well all the other treasures are just amazing...oh how I wish I lived closer...however I fear I would be broke! :) Happy birthday to your daughter, hope you had a good day~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in shopper bliss mode here....
    What a dreamy shop! I see mostly tone on tones and am in love....

    have a happy week!

    xo
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing blog !!! I would love to go there and buy EVERYTHING! Thank you for showing us such wonderful markets !!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin