Pages

26 September 2009

Tarte's Boutique Flea

Yesterday afternoon I stopped by Cindy's barn to see how preparations were going for the Tarte Boutique Flea and to lend a helping hand... Once again I was blown away with how absolutely breathtaking everything looked!! This wonderful event, taking place today, promises to be an unforgettable affair, as it includes the presence of some incredible guests, including Annie, Fannie and Abigail, Barn House, Curtis, Erin (with her beautiful flowers), Manor Bourne, Owl Roost Ranch, Pink Trinkets, Vintage Trifles and the Withies. Here is just a little tease at all the beautiful things you will find there... Run, don't walk, you do not want to miss this!!!









































































































































12 comments:

  1. Darn it! I just hate being so far away!!! I woke up at 5:30 am this morning and actually considered driving down - alas, I need to spend some time with my family today.
    Darn it again. I really want to be there...
    :)
    I am definitely going next month!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing these images....I always love seeing the inside of her barn.......awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! I want to go play there. so much great stuff!
    where is this at? YOu make me want to go out treasure hunting.. but I have so much stuff to do at home this weekend!
    happy saturday!
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely...I visited a couple of rummage sales this weekend...I so would rather be on the left coast for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Spectacular, Elegant, Delicious, Tattered, Simplistic... these are a few words that come to mind :) I love it when you share on all your sales events... keep them coming.

    sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! I not sure if I should thank you or not for posting those beautiful pictures! My stomach hurts that I missed it!! Darn my daughter's soccer games on Saturday. Ha.

    I could just live in Cindy's barn.

    Oh well, there is next month's!

    Take care.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it ...ALL... Turquoise table, white box, cubby shelf, clipboards, just bring it all to me!! Tootles, janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey you did a fine job of capturing all the lovely things from the sale! i can see that nighttime chandelier perfectly! thanks for the company :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for all the pics.
    Looks like a great sale.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love to come here and marvel at the treasures in your photos. Coming back from art camp I seem to have caught a "collector's bug". In a way I'm glad I don't live in your state or else how could i resist not bringing home all that beautiful stuff ;)

    xox

    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I'm loving everything that I'm seeing, Isabel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have got to make time to get down ther!! it looks so great!!
    xoxo, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin