Pages

31 December 2010

My favorite highlights of 2010

As I look back into this ending year, some favorite moments come to mind... Here are my personal favorite highlights from 2010, as were shared in this blog...

At the top of the list has to be our summer family trip to Europe. It had been two years since I had been  back home to visit mom in Portugal, and it was wonderful! We also took off for a few days to visit Rome and Venice (Italy).





Pena Palace (Portugal)


Obidos (Portugal)










No doubt, some of my favorite moments of 2010 were spent visiting the most amazing shows created by some of my favorite people!!! These friends of mine do know how to create magic...

















 I could not resist sharing some of my favorite vintage finds and creations...











Some of my favorite moments of 2010 were spent on the road, at these memorable shows I was so fortunate to be a part of...














I excitedly shared some of my favorite recipes...








... As well as some fun tutorials...






One of my favorite posts was a visit to my friend Leah's gorgeous home....






... Which inspired me to finish a room makeover years in the making...





On a more personal note, I poured my heart out about the hardships of being an ex-pat...








But nothing has been more fun than spending time with people I love, be it friends...





... Or family!!!!





Lots of love to you all...
Happy New Year!!! Feliz Ano Novo!!!

23 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    I am a follower and have added you to my favorite blogs to read.
    Let's have a blessed and wonderful 2011!!!
    Hugs to you my new friend, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Happy New Year!! Hugs Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have had a smashing good year! My best to you in 2011.~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I always adore the photos you share in your posts and how wonderful that you got to travel extensively in 2010 and capture so many beautiful memories of your trip in images to share. May 2011 be all that you Hope and envision it to be.

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You had a great year! Love all the pics of Europe! And those great looking kids, love seeing all those smiles! Your friends house, well it's gorgeous! Thanks for the year end tour! I know 2011 is gonna be even better!
    Theresa
    aka:tot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww girl what an awesome year!!!!
    Your Europe pictures are sooooo cool and
    make me want to go again so very badly!

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Isabel, love to look at the photos, you have had quite a year!!! Although I don't leave comments, I love to stop by and visit, you are so creative and inspiring!!!!
    Looking forward to a year of new ideas and lots of love and laughter.....
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Isabel! I love your photos and can't wait to hear about all the new adventures 2011 holds for you! xoxo... Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!! love it all...Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome trip! I have loved all of the great photos and all of the wonderful ideas you have given me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun Happy New Year post today! I am a big fan of your blog and look forward to what you come up with in this new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice trip I just had...I couldnt stop looking at all your beautiful pictures...and of course I adore all the one's of your beautiful children..nice...
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year, Isabel. Love the look back and all the memories you share.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  14. all i can say is wow!!!!! i am living with you in 2011. i will be there tomorrow!!! lol.
    you ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS inspire me!! i adore your blog and your family is just beautiful!!!!! love to you and tons and tons of fabulous junking in the new year!!!! here here!!!
    cheers
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Years Isabel!! I really enjoyed reading about your favorites last year! Your warmth shines through in every post! I hope you'll let me know if you're ever up in my neck of the Pacific Northwest *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your year was beautiful, just like you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year, thank you for sharing all of the beautiful photos of the past year. Your children are so cute, all of them. God Bless you and your family. sandi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing .... love the photos.

    Happy New Year. L

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your pictures of antiques and displays are always inspiring, but I especially love the last shot of your kids jumping into the pool. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Isabel, you continue to inspire me. Have a great 2011, and keep those great moments in pictures coming our way!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Belle année a toi aussi , merci pour toutes ces belles photos.

    Amicalement,
    MANON

    ReplyDelete
  22. Isabel, I so enjoyed this post - so much!!
    Your photo journey and story here is amazing. You have done so much this past year!

    Wishing you all the best in the New Year! Maybe this will be the year that I will get to meet you girls!!

    hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing year. Beautiful pictures. I so enjoy browsing your blog. It's just lovely.
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin