Pages

29 May 2010

My little Amelia






My daughter Rita chose to embody Amelia Earhart at her fifth grade Afternoon of Achievers... They would stand in class and wait for a parade of parents and students who would ask them questions in order to guess who they were... She did awesome, she really mastered her knowledge of Amelia and was very fluent and confident in her answers... So we had to improvise with ski goggles... Oh, well!!! And I had to cut off a camisole in order to sew her a head cover.. Minor detail!! She was a bright star yesterday and we were very proud of her!!!

8 comments:

  1. she looks beautiful! What a great female to emulate. good for her.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be very proud of her too. I love Amelia Earhart. She is one of the women I wish I could have met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks darling, and very authentic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh proud mama ;)) She's a sweetie!
    Hugs,
    Monicax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your daughter is a beauty Isabel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Isabel,
    I have been thinking of you the last few days, hoping your getting lots ready for FC. Amelia is beautiful! I am BEHIND on blogging! Love your new "LOOK".
    JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it... and her, she is beautiful. I hope you have an amzing weekend.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin